Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween Candy Buckets...American Crafter Edition

A crazy (and exciting) thing happened last weekend. I received an email that I made the cut for the American Crafter Competition held on Naptime Crafter. Totally thrilled, a bit shocked, really overwhelmed! I'm so excited to get to be playing along, just a bit nervous of the timing.

All will be well, but I do need your help! This contest is totally open, no hiding behind anonymous  projects. So shameless begging for votes is completely okay, so that's what I'm doing. Shamelessly begging for votes. You'll find my project below, if you like it, jump on over to Naptime Crafter and share the love-or at least a vote!
Thanks friends...have a great weekend!

Trick-or-Treat Baskets

I used the same basic tutorial found HERE to create the basket and then went to town with the details. Still have two more to go...I'm thinking a bat and either a ghost or pumpkin? 


 
Happy {Halloween} Crafting...
 

3 comments:

Army Wife Quilter said...

wow I love these I will vote for you. awesome.

Army Wife Quilter said...

ok so I voted and I think that hands down your entry is the best on the group. How did some of those make it. Gool luck. omiohaahaa. I dont think that is how you spell it but you get it right.

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

These are just too cute! I need one of each. They would make really cute blockheads too. I love their wonkie smiles with those teeth poking out! :)

-Kristina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...