Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Monday, June 4, 2012

Year End Teacher Gifts...2012

We made it!
Survived another last day of school, although this one was a lot harder than I remember the others being. I am always sad realizing that my babies are getting older but this year we are leaving two truly fabulous schools and some incredible teachers.
We have LOVED every moment my girls have spent at school here in Texas, and we have grown to love their amazing teachers even more. We wanted to give them each something special to say thank you and to remember us a bit too. So we ended up with a few options...


My little girls have 7 teachers between them all, 5 Mrs.' and 2 Mr.'s
4 of the 5 Mrs' were given "Classroom Rules" boards. I asked my kiddos to tell me the rules that their teachers tell them and we turned that into a fun little list for them to display in their classrooms.

One Mrs and one Mr are both moving to new cities this summer so I opted for gifts that they didn't have to pack...


...a bucket filled with favorite candies and a gift card!
The note says:
"All the others PAIL in comparison!
Thanks for making this year such a TREAT!"

And the last Mr., well, he's the teacher behind all those living museums I wrote about a while ago. And so my daughter had a special request just for him...

My baby is modeling pre-wrapping job. I almost didn't get it off of her!

...he put in so many tickets to win the "Russian" fur hat she was raffling off and then didn't win. She wanted him to have one so that's what we made him.
He was beyond thrilled--it completely made her day!

Last Day of School...
So there you have it.
One very eventful and incredibly successful school year all wrapped up with tulle and a ton of gratitude.

Happy summer...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...