Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Monday, June 4, 2012

SYTYC Week 8...Hardware Store Project!!!

CRAZY!!! I won another week's theme and am now in the running for the title of
So You Think You're Crafty Season 11 Champion.  Seriously, crazy--here's the project that got me there...stay tuned for the tutorial and thanks for voting!


Aren't these perfect for a camp out? Or a parade, ballgame, picnic, beach trip? Yes! To all of the above. They were so fun to make, and yes, I found everything at my favorite little boutique. Maybe you've heard of it--Lowe's.

I hit the lumber, hardware, and paint aisles to collect 1x2's, bolts, paint and a canvas drop cloth.
And together they became these awesome folding stools that my girls are mad over! They are so easy to fold up, carry, and then set up again that we can take them everywhere.


I'm thinking it's going to be a great summer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...