Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Monday, June 11, 2012

SYTYC Week 10...WILD CARD FINALE PROJECT!!!

***So here it is. My final project for SYTYC. It's either me or Angela...go vote for one of us, please?
{And THANK YOU!!!}

I'm still a bit amazed that I'm here.
This has been a wild and crafty ride, but oh so much fun! Thank you for all the votes that have kept me here and for helping me to scratch a few projects off of my to-make list.
This theme had me at a bit of a loss, but for different reasons than those past.
You see here in a few weeks we'll be making a big move, 2100 miles big, so my final project had to be something worth moving...
I decided to focus on the foyer/entry way in the new house and came up with a really neat looking upholstered bench and super cute ruffled rug!
 {Absolutely worthy of a trek across the country...}

 
The bench was really a simple project-the wood part anyway. Upholstery was new for me. The tacks were such a fun addition, and while they aren't perfect, they make such a difference.
Oh! And that rug! It's been whirling round in my mind for such a time now, I just needed the right kick in the pants to get it done. It was pretty easy too. Canvas drop cloth for the base and a soft jersey knit for the ruffles.
 
So again, thank you so much for the past 10 weeks--it's been amazing. And my new house thanks you too, for keeping me in this long enough to make something just for it!
 
Happy crafting friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...