Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Monday, May 21, 2012

SYTYC Week 6...Project SUNSHINE!!!

This little thing won last week!
 I cannot tell you how excited I am--stay tuned for the tutorial...


Oh how I love this theme!
I have been anxiously awaiting it's arrival only to be surrounded by sheer irony...it has rained poured for three days straight. It's left me dreaming of warmer days ahead, relaxing on the patio with a good book in my new, super bright and cheery hammock swing.


Granted, this took a bit longer than I thought it would, a lot of trial and error, and even a bit of "advice" from the hubster but I am thrilled with how it came together.


The colors are so warm and vibrant-just like a warm sunshine filled day. And really what better way to enjoy the sunshine than to be sitting in it?
I cannot wait for this storm to clear out, any guess where you'll find me once it does?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...