Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's TGIF-thank Goodies it's friday!!! (a day early)

I ended up getting enough of you amazing ladies to offer to guest post to fill up 3 full weeks!!! I cannot tell you how completely thrilled I am with all the fun that you are going to see over the next few weeks.
The guest posts will kick off on Monday, so until then let's start this week's party a day early and just have a good time doing it!!!!

Last week's party was full of some super yummy looking goodies, a bunch of fun clothing and jewelry ideas, and so many fun ideas for the kiddos. I bookmarked so many of them. But this little guy had me from the moment I saw him...

JUST SO CUTE!!!
The Crabby Sandwich came via Pam's Party & Practical Tips and I just love it.
Had to give it a bragging moment...

So friends, you've got an extra day to link up your amazing skills.
 Let's see what you've got!

 
No rules, just fun. Be nice to others and keep it friendly-that's all I ask.
Please visit each other and comment where you can, we all need a pat on the back sometimes!
Get the word out that this is the place to go and let's see this party grow, grow, grow!
Share whatcha got cause we want to see it...
By linking you allow me to feature your greatness at a later date giving all credit to you with a link back to your post of course.

Craft Goodies
Have fun, can't wait to see what you've been working on and...
Happy Crafting!!!

 
 


1 comment:

Pams Party said...

Thank you for featuring my crabby sandwiches. They were so much fun to make and a great addition to our beach themed party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...