Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

T.G.I.F.-thank GOODIES it's Friday!


                     
                  I am so excited to wish you all a
Red number one finger clip artSUPER HAPPY FRIDAY!
It has to be super because it's the weekend.
Of what weekend do I speak? 
Only the greatest weekend of commercial watching of the year of course!
That and some football game...
To all you football die-hards, I hope the game is fantastic, to you die-hard commercial watchers
 {like myself}
I hope they too are just as spectacular.
So while your waiting for your nachos to cook how about sharing the recipe?
Or maybe your best crafted game-day outfit cause it's time for...
T.G.I.F.
{thank GOODIES it's friday}



Here's my play book...


 Enter your project (up to 4 links)...
 tip, idea, recipe, projcet, contest, giveaway, whatever, just share yourself with us!
 Visit others. Leave comments.
PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS!
{Unless you offer a tutorial with the product} 
Come back again over the weekend and check out the goods.
Visit a few, comment a lot! We all need a little love.
 Link will be open until 11:59pm Sunday night. 
**By linking you give me full permission to feature your links, tutorial, photos and blog giving credit back to you of course!

Craft Goodies


Ready...Down...Set...LINK!
{See you Monday}



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...