Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Threads & Thrills Thursday...

 
I have a super brilliant project going on, {at least in my mind it is super brilliant}, but I think I'm going to end up using it for my challenge entry in the OMTWI contest, so I can't share it...yet.
 
But I can tell you it requires a box for storage. I saw these last week and new it was the answer to my storage problem!
 
 Aren't they awesome? And hello, made from a diaper box, so super thrifty and genius.
Now while diapers are no longer a needed thing at my house {OOOOHHHH YEAH!!!!} I do visit Sam's Club enough to come across a good size box or two.
The boxes shown above come from
 http://www.positivelysplendid.com/2011/02/lets-make-something-together-lined.html.
She shares a fantastic tutorial, just click the link to find it. 
 
And just for a litttle variation, how about this cutie...
 Same idea, just super fun and sassy! Becky too shares the how-to's of this projects creation
over at Just Beckause.
{I love that she actually uses it to store her diapers! Much cuter than the cardboard box.}
 
And just because I LOVE THIS!!!and it's my blog so I can, check out this...
 
Now as I wipe the drool from my face I will tell you this comes via another of my favorite blogs
Oopsey-Daisy.
 Oh how I love this blog...and this pillow!
She has a link to the shop that supplied the fabric for this baby, {and a discount code!}
 
Go check out a few fun blogs, make a few projects, and get ready for tomorrow's linky party.
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for featuring my diaper storage box! :) You've made me one happy blogger today!

<3 Becky
justbeckause.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...