Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Monday, February 20, 2012

President's Day Treats!!!

A short story...
Once upon a time ( a few years ago) I was shopping at my local Albertson's. Went to grab a box of microwave popcorn or two and stumbled upon Jolly Time Mallow Magic.
In my own opinion, it's heaven in a box.
Microwave popcorn all covered in this sweet, gooey, marshmallow wonder. As fast as I had discovered it, it was gone. I couldn't find it anymore!
My household was devistated until a trip to Utah this past summer and alas, there upon the tiny little store's shelf...there it was. I bought every box they had.
My dad thougt I was crazy--until he tried it, then he begged me to leave a few boxes.
We drug it out as long as we could...it wasn't long and the saddness returned.

And then, just a few weeks ago, I was blessed to find this little pin...

WE ARE OBSESSED WITH THIS! Marshmallow popcorn! my favorite!   3 bags popcorn (pop and take out extra kernels)  2 sticks of butter 16 oz bag of marshmallows 1 cup brown sugar  Microwave butter, marshmallows, and brown sugar for 2 1/2 min. Take out and stir. Microwave again for 1 min. Repeat until thin sauce. When done pour over popcorn and mix. YUM!



"WE ARE OBSESSED WITH THIS! Marshmallow popcorn! my favorite! 3 bags popcorn (pop and take out extra kernels) 2 sticks of butter 16 oz bag of marshmallows 1 cup brown sugar Microwave butter, marshmallows, and brown sugar for 2 1/2 min. Take out and stir. Microwave again for 1 min. Repeat until thin sauce. When done pour over popcorn and mix. YUM!"

So close to the perfection I had found! Thank you Pinterest!
We will be enjoying this today as we have no school and no where else to be...oh happy day!

Hope yours is a good one...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...