Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Friday, October 8, 2010

New Ideas Are Coming...SOON!

I've had  a Halloween  project on my mind for a while now and just haven't quite figured it out. I woke up this morning knowing exactly what I wanted! Love it when that happens- I'm going to finish it up today and will post as soon as I'm done. Let's hope it comes out like I'm seeing it in my head!

And just a quick note...THANK YOU for all of your fun comments on my giveaway post. I am finding myself laughing at some because of memories they trigger and crying at others for the same reasons! {I'm a crier, can't make it through a jewelry commercial and don't get me started on the Hallmark ones!}

Keep them coming, only a few more days until we get ourselves a winner!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...