Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hey...I Caught a Turkey!

Hello friends!
Just a little notice that I'm kicking off the week over at Wood You Like to Craft?
Our theme this week is Thanksgiving D├ęcor so stay tuned all week for some great ideas and inspiration!
 
 
And, because I totally forgot {life's been a little crazy!} here's my October project...

 
It was super fun and my girls LOVED it.
 It was a race to the front porch each morning to see who got to change the countdown numbers. In fact, we had so much fun with it, we're making a Christmas version..
HO HO HO! I can hardly wait!
 
Happy Crafting...
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...