Hi there! And welcome to Craft Goodies. I'm thrilled that you've stopped by and hope you find something here that makes your visit a great one...

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hey...I Caught a Turkey!

Hello friends!
Just a little notice that I'm kicking off the week over at Wood You Like to Craft?
Our theme this week is Thanksgiving Décor so stay tuned all week for some great ideas and inspiration!
 
 
And, because I totally forgot {life's been a little crazy!} here's my October project...

 
It was super fun and my girls LOVED it.
 It was a race to the front porch each morning to see who got to change the countdown numbers. In fact, we had so much fun with it, we're making a Christmas version..
HO HO HO! I can hardly wait!
 
Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...